9/11

Despite the fact that I tend to lean towards a sort of cynicism that would directly indicate I hate people in general, sometimes that's just not the case. A lot of times, I have such hope and love for people. The soul of an idealist still lingers somewhere inside my brain.

That day in September five years ago might have had something to do with that feeling coming up in me again. The way we all came together as Americans, as New Yorkers, to pick ourselves up and to heal our wounds. There are some wounds that will never heal.

I just wanted to post a message, for myself, for anyone who will listen, in hopes that we all start to heal a little bit more.

Their plan failed. We're not running from them; we're running at them.

Peace, love & understanding....

-30-

0 comments:

 
I Rant Therefore I Rave | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved