Plush Toy Holocaust

I take the freeway to work most days. Unless there's lots of time to kill and then I take the scenic route.

Most of the ride to downtown is relatively uneventful. But yesterday's ride was cute, yet gruesome.

As I finalize my approach into downtown, I ease over to the lane that leads to my exit. As I did that, I found there were dozens of plush toy carcasses all along the shoulder of the freeway. Dozens of 'em. Well, some of them were just parts of bears or monkeys or clowns. Others lay face down in pools of rain water. They were spread out over 30 or 40 feet.

I'm going to get a picture of it tomorrow. It's too odd to fully describe and too strange not to have a picture of it.

There's an orphanage somewhere with a bunch of crying kids.

-30-

0 comments:

 
I Rant Therefore I Rave | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved